May 13, 2009

Preparations for a Microlog Presentation @JavaForum in Sweden

It is now official; I will be talking about Microlog at the next JavaForum meeting in Gothenburg. JavaForum is the official Swedish JUG, with 3 different branches in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö. The talk will be held in Gothenburg.

I am really looking forward to it. Tonight I have been preparing myself. Most of the time I have been coding. I want to improve the V2.0 branch. The goal is to stabilize the API before the presentation. My hope is that I get many downloads after the presentation. But I have also started to do a first draft of the actual presentation. I only have a 30 minute slot, so I need to carefully select the pieces that I want to be included. This is a nice little challenge. Me like it.

1 comment:

Soulsister said...

Du kommer rocka fett i Gbg!

KRAM