This weekend I decided to start the replacement of the old Microlog configuration with the new one; Microproperties. Ironically this work was to copy the file reading part from Microlog to Microproperties. When this was done and tested, I decided to do a new Microproperties release. This is the new V0.2.0 release. When this was done I added Microproperties V0.2.0 to Microlog.
However this weekend is approaching its end and I decided to do the first snapshot release of V2.0.0, before continuing my work. The Android extension is included in this release. My hope is that developers who prefer the Log4j API will find Microlog for Android an interesting alternative. Please download and try it out!