Jan 28, 2010

The Future of Kenai?

As I wrote in an earlier article, the Android part of Microlog has been forked into a new project. The project is hosted on Project Kenai beta. This is Suns offering for open source project. With Oracles acquisition of Sun this project seems to be endangered.  But I am not sure how it will be affected. If it is going to be changed, I sure hope that the projects will get support for the migration if any. For more information, read the article about the subject on Kenai's blog.

I guess we have to continue with business as usual for microlog4android.

2 comments:

Soulsister said...

Du har en sak att hämta inne hos mig: http://soulsistersdiary.blogspot.com/2010/02/kreativ-bloggare.html
kram

My Open Source Software Development Blog said...

Tack så mycket!