Oct 23, 2008

My First Blogpost :)

This is my first ever blogpost in the history of cyberspace. My wife has been nagging me for not blogging, since she has been a frequent blogger for nearly 2 years now. But as they say; better late than never.

To motivate me I have decided what to blog about. Something that really interests me, that inspires me to write regularly about. I have found a couple of things that I plan to blog about. These are (in no particular order):
  • Interesting Open Source Projects, e.g. tools that I use.

  • The Open Source projects that I am involved in. News and stuff.

  • Experiences from my life as an (Open Source) developer.

Of course there will be other subjects to write about, but this is at least the things that I feel I have something to write about. I hope that I will have time to write regularly and that somebody will find my blogging of somewhat interesting.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Soulsister said...

Inte för att jag fattar mkt av det du skriver om, men jag tycker det är på tiden att du kom igång o blogga. Nu kan jag äntligen länka till min makes blogg :)

Puss o Kocham Cie
/Kasia